Thursday, September 17, 2009

salam perantauan :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,,


Yesterday I’ve just got my parcel which my parent had sent to me. One out of three, and another two are coming my ways. Hehe.. a lot huh? Next time I’ll try to reduce things which I shouldn’t bring here. Kinda happy when receiving the parcel as raya is coming on its way too soon, so some raya stuff (ketupat, rending etc..) in the parcel happen to be here just in the right timing ;)

Well, as I’m writing this post, I want to take this opportunity to seek forgiven from those whom I concerns. Ampun dan maaf dipohon dari semua yang dikenali. Harap dapat memaafkan hamba yang penuh khilaf ini. Jika pernah terkasar bahasa atau terguris perasaan dengan sikap atau kata-kata yang lahir dari diri ni, maafkanlah! Akhir kalam, selamat menyambut hari raya aidilfitri, terutama buat sahabat handai dan keluarga terchintaa di mesia.

my raya's parcel ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment