enough for me, HIM
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
After a long deep sleep these few days, I’m now awake, realizing that I don’t have much time to do foolish things again and again .. Allah had gimme this second chance, and I don’t wanna waste it on something that is not really important. Ma fi qolbi ghoir allah! No others except for allah only in my heart and soul.
this is my love letter that He sent for me..
And strive hard in Allah’s Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you ( to convey His message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion of Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship: it is the religion of your father Ibrahim. It is Allah Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Quran), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-solat, give Zakat and hold fast to Allah (eg. Have confidence in Allah and depend upon Him in all your affairs). He is your Maula (Lord), what an Excellent Maula and what an Excellent Helper! (22:78)
And strive hard in Allah’s Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you ( to convey His message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion of Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship: it is the religion of your father Ibrahim. It is Allah Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Quran), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-solat, give Zakat and hold fast to Allah (eg. Have confidence in Allah and depend upon Him in all your affairs). He is your Maula (Lord), what an Excellent Maula and what an Excellent Helper! (22:78)
Allah told me in this surah, that one should strive hard (jihad) in Allah with all our efforts. And here, today, I’ll try with my best effort to minimizing and throwing away jahilliyah that accumulating inside my heart. This black dirty dot in my heart should be wash thoroughly leaving behind a clear, clean and kind heart. Heart that will be calm when hearing or reading Kalamullah, inshaallah!
Allah had chosen me to have His 2 biggest nikmat which are Islam and Faith (iman). Islam its a peace and gift. Allah teach us to share with others happiness that we have, spread the love, spread the peace to others- peace upon you! That is why allah told me to invite others to His religion. So that, this whole wide world and what is inside it will become a better place with peace and happiness surrounds the atmosphere only with Islam.
He is very kind to me, He promise me that He will not laid upon me in religion any hardships. That is enough for me hearing such promise from Him who had created me. I feel very useless if I didn’t do my job when there’s a guarantee that it will be no hardships by doing so.
This path is true and it will lead me to Him if only I follow the guidance that He left behind for me, that is His letter for me (al-quran) and His Messenger also His loved one--- my leader and my prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Allah told me to follow Muhammad as he is like a walking Quran. Demonstrating to us how to do this and that according to Islam. Muhammad is the qudwah hasanah, the one that we should follow.
Witness is a Testimony by word or deed to your religious faith. Allah said that Muhammad is a witness over me, since he was my qudwah. And now it is my responsibilities to be a witness over mankind---witness of the truth. The truth is La ilaha illa allah. There is no other god except for Allah the only one I worship to.
Allah asked me to perform solat, as I know that solat is like a wall of deen (religion), so if I didn’t perform it 5 times a day, I will ruin my deen. Just like a house with a fragile wall, collapse anytime soon. Allah also asked me to give zakat.
The most important message that allah wants to give me in this letter was, hold fast to Allah. I should give all my trust to Him, as he will not disappoint me. Anything that I do, I should do it only for Him. I am His servant and He is my maulana. It is no right if I let something else to be my objective on achieving something. For example, allah told me to study hard, becoming a good doctor and I should study very hard only for Him, everything that I learns either in school or anywhere else, are to make me closer to Him, by knowing His Greatness and Power in creating and made everything that we could see, touch, feel, eat, or breath on this world. That is not all, the most important thing is that, I should carry out my job that He left for me to accomplish it---to spread the word of al-islam, inviting others to do good deeds and avoid others from making what allah forbid us to.
I am who He made, without His will, I’ll not be here anymore, and I don’t know when is the time I really leave this world to face the world hereafter. It is His secret and he wanted me to be prepare all the time. I am tired and sick watching people who are leaving behind their religion, separating their life away from religion and making religion be only like a title written in their identity card.
It is my job, to be witness over them, but I’m alone is not enough. I am inviting you, together we become witness over mankind and let His religion be the only one and only religion in this world. Inna lillah wa inna ilahi rajiun. We are Yours, and to You we will come-back oneday.
No comments:
Post a Comment